2005-2007: Foundation Studies in Art and Design, New College, Nottingham
2008-2009: Member of Nottingham Craft Mafia.
2010: Participant of Nottinghamshire Creative 2 Business Scheme, run by Nottinghamshire County Council.
2011: Launched ‘Sue Bulmer – artist’
2001: Membership of Design Factory
2012: Design Factory Mentorship Scheme participant
2012: Creative Twinning Participant
My work has been exhibited at:
- The Open Exhibition at Thoresby Gallery, Nottinghamshire in August 2010,
- The Partridge in a Pear Tree exhibition At Rufford Country Park Christmas 2010 in conjunction with Creative Greenhouse.
- I was responsible for writing the winning application for a competition to win a two week group exhibition at The Beetroot Tree Gallery, Draycott as part of Nottinghamshire Creative 2. This took place in January 2011.
- The Bowery, Headingley, Leeds, exhibition of work in July 2011.
- ‘Inspired’ Exhibition at The Seed Gallery, Crich as part of Creative 10 group. October 2011.
- ‘Pop-up Shop’ at 55 Main Road, Chilwell, as part of Creative 10 and The Carnival Of Monsters Contemporary Art Exhibition, October 2011
- Shed 2 meets Creative 10 – Bartons Exhibition Space November – December 2011
- BCTF 2012 Harrogate
- The Birds and the Bees – The Craft Centre and Design Gallery, Leeds, May 2012
- Creative Greenhouse Exhibition – Rufford Country Park, April- May 2012
- Creatures – Warrington Museum and Art Gallery - July 2012
- Emerge Exhibition – SOCK Gallery, Loughborough, Sept 2012
- Nottingham Festival of Words Launch Event – Artist in Residence – Antenna September 2012
- Creative Twinning Showcase – Nottingham Contemporary October 2012
- The Harley Christmas Market – November 2012
- Objects of Desire – Chapel Gallery, Ormskirk November 2012 – January 2013
- Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh – The Butcher Works, Sheffield Dec 2012 – Jan 2013
- Nottingham Festival of Words – Artist in Residence – Newton Building, Nottingham Trent University February 2013
- SOCK Art Market March 2013
- BCTF Harrogate April 2013
- Solo Exhibition Created Gallery – June 2013
- I Do Exhibition – Heart Gallery, Hebden Bridge
- Melbourne Arts Festival September 2013
- Arts Unequalled, The Maltings, Ely – October 2013
- EMERGE exhibition, The Brewhouse Gallery, Burton-on-Trent
- The Arts Market, Holmfirth – November 2013
- The Harley Christmas Arts Market November 2013
- Prints Charming – Exhibition with Helen Hallows and Fiona Wilson, SOCK GalleryLoughborough December 2013 – January 2014